We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with hotel please

chattanooga tn
Level Contributor
83 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Help with hotel please

I had my heart set on staying at The Inn Above Tide and they are booked. Any suggestions for something similar? Thanks.

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,840 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with hotel please

Sausalito is quite small so lodging choices are very limited and there's nothing, really, to compare with Inn Above Tide. Have you looked at TripAdvisor's pgs on Sausalito lodging: tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g33062-Sausalito_Mari… I've stayed several times at Casa Madrona (www.casamadrona.com) and have always been very happy with the accommodations and service. However, it is tucked back from the waterfront on a hillside and so views, altho' nice, will be more "in the distance". Casa Madrona has an excellent restaurant (Poggio) on-site and spa services as well.

2. Re: Help with hotel please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2010, 06:18