We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advance Tickets

Which Simi Valley hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Advance Tickets

We are planning to visit in May, wondering how far in advance we should purchase tickets?

4 replies to this topic
Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advance Tickets

For flights? Its impossible to say for certain, but usually at the last minute prices will go up. You can check sights like www.kayak.com, which include features to try to predict airfare price changes, but these of course are just attempts and may or may not turn out to be correct. Generally though if you are coming this May I would book sooner rather than later to avoid, as I mentioned, the last minute price increases.

Edited: 16 March 2014, 15:16
Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advance Tickets

Oh my, sorry for being vague. I had been reading about the Reagan Library and didn't stipulate that. Wondering about advance tickets for the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. We're all set for lights!

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advance Tickets

Ah, ok. I don't think its necessary to purchase tickets in advance. I went last year in December and bought tickets when I arrived, with no problem, and at that time they had the fairly popular Spy Exhibit which was increasing the crowd size there above normal. Unless they've got something else new opening around that time I would not think you need to buy tickets in advance.

Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advance Tickets

Ok, thanks. Really looking forward to it!

Reply to: Advance Tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted