We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solvang for the day

los angeles
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Solvang for the day

Thinking of taking my kids ages 11 and 13 to Solvang for the day.Will they be bored? Please give my ideas on were to go and what to do for the day.Thank you!

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
45,244 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solvang for the day

You know ... Solvang, IMO, is not that much fun anymore. Very touristy. Your kids might enjoy the Mission ... or the beautiful area around Solvang. Horseback riding?

Fayetteville...
Level Contributor
107 posts
381 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solvang for the day

My son was a little bit younger when we went to Solvang, he had a good time shopping and having lunch out but besides that, there isn't much for a kid to do.

london
Level Contributor
58 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Solvang for the day

We stopped off in Solvang to break the journey from San Simeon to L.A last month,not much there I think they'll be bored.

4. Re: Solvang for the day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 19:16