We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kunde winery

Which Sonoma hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
california
Level Contributor
174 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
kunde winery

Looking for lodging near Kunde winery. Would like to enjoy their wines without driving! Thanks

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,822 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kunde winery

I like your thinking--but exactly how close to Kunde do you think you need to be? It's located along a rural, scenic highway that's easy to drive. There are no lodging facilities that I know of within an easy walking distance from the winery. Kenwood Inn (www.kenwoodinn.com), a beautiful high-end luxury facility would be quite close--about 1/2 mi. but it's on the opposite side of the highway and I wouldn't recommend trying to cross over on foot! Within 2 mi. is Beltane Ranch (www.beltaneranch.com), a lovely B&B surrounded by vineyards and oaks. About 4 mi. away is the Glen Ellen Inn (www.glenelleninn.com) with nice but moderately-priced cottages and a restaurant on-premises that's situated in the quaint village of Glen Ellen. If you don't wish to drive at all, it would be easy to hire a driver. There was a Vern's Taxi Service and Scotty's Taxi Service doing business in the Sonoma Valley--but I'm uncertain if they're still around. You can also inquire at your place of lodging for recommended drivers or guides. You'll have a number of choices.

Colorado
Level Contributor
391 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kunde winery

I know you didn't ask - but while at Kunde do their wine cave tour, worth the time.

Roseville...
Level Contributor
319 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kunde winery

Geez, I don't get it!! Exactly how much drinkin do you expect to do at this winery??

california
Level Contributor
174 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kunde winery

It is an event! More than just tasting. I do not like to drink and drive at all....

5. Re: kunde winery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2010, 05:20