We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where for lunch in Russian River/Green Valley?

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Where for lunch in Russian River/Green Valley?

We're looking for a good location for lunch during mid-week while we explore the Green Valley area. Was thinking about Corks....but I don't want to get too fancy for a lunch-time meal.

Level Contributor
36,329 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where for lunch in Russian River/Green Valley?

In Healdsburg there is Willi's Seafood and Raw Bar, it is on the Plaza in Healdsburg. it's a casual venue with fantastic food. They also have a sister restaurant in Santa Rosa called Willi's Wine Bar, we have enjoyed two fantastic lunches there. Have fun! :)

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,834 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where for lunch in Russian River/Green Valley?

No need to go very far for an informal lunch while touring Green Valley. Corks would be fine for lunch as it's more casual than at dinner. If the weather is good, there's nothing more pleasant than sitting out on their patio! They offer lunch from 11am-2:30pm during the wk., I believe. You can take a look at their current lunch menu and decide if it’s to your liking: russianrivervineyards.com/PDF/Lunch_Menu_11_…

If you’d like to go even more casual, Henweigh Cafe (www.henweighcafe.com) and Mom’s Apple Pie are loc’d side by side right on Hwy. 116 bet. Forestville and Sebastopol. Henweigh’s is open continuously from 11am during the wk. but is closed on Mon. and Tues.

The town of Graton in Green Valley also has a good choice of restaurants inc. Willow Wood Cafe (www.willowwoodgraton.com) which is one of my favorites for a casual but hearty/healthy lunch. Its sister restaurant across the street, Underwood Bar & Bistro (www.underwoodgraton.com) is also an excellent choice. Both are loc’d in revived, great old bldgs.

Edited: 20 April 2011, 17:19
united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where for lunch in Russian River/Green Valley?

Thanks to you both.

Healdsburg, CA
Level Contributor
476 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where for lunch in Russian River/Green Valley?

Underwood and Willowwood would definitely be my recommendations as well, both great choices.

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where for lunch in Russian River/Green Valley?

Mandie, I don't see either of those on my map....what town(s) are they near?

Healdsburg, CA
Level Contributor
476 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where for lunch in Russian River/Green Valley?

They are the same forestvillian recommended, in the town of Graton (between Forestville & Sebastopol).

http://www.willowwoodgraton.com/

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where for lunch in Russian River/Green Valley?

got it. Thanks

8. Re: Where for lunch in Russian River/Green Valley?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 21:17