We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gift Certificates

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
55 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Gift Certificates

Hi everyone,

I am interested in purchasing gift certificates for my parents and my in laws for all they have done for our wedding. We were thinking about getting gift certificates somewhere in Napa at a hotel, resort, or B&B. Any suggestions on what to get or where to go to purchase such thing? We were thinking somewhere between $200-$400 each. So it would cover at least one night stay somewhere. We are open to other ideas as well. Thanks

Healdsburg, CA
Level Contributor
476 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gift Certificates

You may want to post this in the Napa forum if you are looking for a Napa gift certificate.

$200-$400 should be sufficient for 1 night at most Inns. Most of them, you will need to purchase directly from the individual property.

Select Registry is a lodging association with Inns in both Napa and Sonoma (in face, all over North America), and a gift certificate for Select Registry is valid at any of the member inns.

Innkeeper Mandie

Honor Mansion

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
55 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gift Certificates

Thank you. We are interested in Sonoma as well.

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gift Certificates

I believe that I would first investigate some of the nationally associated properties, such as Lodge at Sonoma or Sonoma Mission Inn, because they are very nice properties and offer specials with some frequency that may extend the certificate's value somewhat.

Another idea would be to contact one of the wineries that has on-site lodging to see if they would work with you; staying at a vineyard may not appeal to everyone so it may not work for your situation, but it would be a unique gift and there are several wineries that have guest cottages.

You mention Sonoma, but are you meaning the town, specifically or anywhere in the county?

4. Re: Gift Certificates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 14:15