We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Culinary tasting at J Winery

Which Sonoma hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
boca
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Culinary tasting at J Winery

We have arrangements to have lunch with wine pairings at J Winery. Can we dress the same as all the other tours/tastings, or should we "dress up"?

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Culinary tasting at J Winery

When you made arrangements, you asked about dress, yes? What was the response? Chuck...

boca
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Culinary tasting at J Winery

Chuck, BlackBelt4dan, whatever you call yourself , obviously I did not ask or I would not have posted the question. I did not make the arrangements myself or I would ave asked.

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Culinary tasting at J Winery

I'm not familiar with this particular event, palmetto, but generally speaking it isn't necessary to "dress up" for wine country events.

We have been to J and the general attire we saw there was no different from what you might see at any other winery....anything from jeans to dresses for ladies and usually jeans or chinos for the guys.

If you're still unsure, you might check the website for more information- or just call them directly for that matter

4. Re: Culinary tasting at J Winery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2011, 16:34
Edited: 21 September 2011, 16:34
5. Re: Culinary tasting at J Winery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 08:17