We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jordan Winery

Which Sonoma hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Miller Place, New...
Level Contributor
232 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Jordan Winery

I have done search on forum & come up empty. Has anyone been to winery? They are appt. only but tour is free.

Upstate S.C.
Level Contributor
343 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jordan Winery

Jordan Winery is on Alexander Valley Road, between Healdsburg and Jimtown (Ca 128). It is beautifully landscaped. Large facility. It produces big cabs. I cannot remember their chardonnays. They are equipped to give big dinners for special guests. Regular tasters do not rate the dinner invitations, but you get a warm, informative tour.

"J" wines (sparkling) used to be produced there. They are now located on Eastside Road in the old Piper Sonoma winery, beside Rodney Strong.

Jordan does not source their grapes in Napa. But Alexander Valley cabs do not need aging as long. It is worth the visit if you like big cabernets.

FLORIDA
Level Contributor
1 post
198 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jordan Winery

We just got back from our trip to California/Las Vegas.

We were going to do 3 winery starting with Jordan. Its such a cute place. They are by appointments which I happen to like since they keep the groups smaller and more time to share more info with their guests.

The tour is about an hour long (depends on how many questions they get asked) the group we had was about 15 people. Its very good. Lots of info...includes taste of both red and white wines. No need to buy at the end as other places will walk you into an area with sales people. They also let you taste their Virgin Oil.

This is very lay back and just a great time. We actually got so much info out of it....we did not go to the other wineries. This was enough for us. We got one bottle of white wine and olive oil at the end. We are ordering more for gifts this week.

Go here if you can. Its a great place and worth the trip.

PS: The drive thru Sonoma and Napa Valley is another great thing to think about. We spend a full day driving all around....and we just enjoyed the views all around us. Great time and hope you have one also.

Need more info...feel free to contact me (miamimickey140@bellsouth.net)