We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

French laundry

Tarrytown, New York
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
French laundry

Going to be t he Fairmont Sonoma . How far is that from the French Laundry and Aubergedu soleil? Also does anyone know how far in advance you can book the Zgrench Laundry?

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
50,625 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: French laundry

www.frenchlaundry.com. Has all the info you need. I hope you realize that you are posting in the Sonoma forum and both places mentioned are a drive especially at night from napa valley

Have you checked the website of the fairmont If not here is the info you need

concierge.fairmont.com/.../BID_3803/

concierge.fairmont.com/.../SID_388/

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,897 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: French laundry

Ronda...you can book the French Laundry 60 days out to the day. The restaurant has 62 seats and they average 500 to 600 requests a day for a table. Either have a team of people help you make calls, or expect to dial at least 100 times.They also offer 3 tables for each dinner seating via OpenTable....those are even harder to get than by phoning.

Tarrytown, New York
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: French laundry

Thanks so much...been to Per Se a few times as I live in NY therefore so anxious to dine at The French Laundry

I will do my best!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,897 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: French laundry

The FL is awesome, but I have heard of people who have made 100 to 200 phone calls a day for a days on end and have never gotten in.

Good Luck!

5. Re: French laundry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2014, 05:15