We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine tasting that also serves lunch around the Plaza?

Which Sonoma hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
709 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Wine tasting that also serves lunch around the Plaza?

Hi All,

need tips about tasting room that also serves lunch $10-$15, for our day trip to Sonoma Plaza..Since I'll be driving back to SF, so can't really drink much, just wanna experience it, I'm not a wine drinker also.

Thank you in advance.

Kenny

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
598 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine tasting that also serves lunch around the Plaza?

Kenny, around the plaza you will find several restaurants that serve lunch, and it is possible to buy a separate "flight" of wines to try along with lunch, but I don't think there is anywhere that offers the two together. I know for certain that the Ledson Hotel offers lunch and has tasting flights for purchase; I'm sure that there are others as well.

Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
Level Contributor
7,318 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine tasting that also serves lunch around the Plaza?

If you make it up to Kenwood, VJB Cellars has a kitchen and bakes some really good pizza Friday - Monday.

www.vjbcellars.com/

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
709 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine tasting that also serves lunch around the Plaza?

VJB Cellars sounds right. Thank you guys :)

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
31,857 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wine tasting that also serves lunch around the Plaza?

Hmmmm.....Pizzs and wine? Not my cup of tea <grin>. Would rather have lunch in town and buy a flight.

Edited: 26 June 2013, 06:03
Level Contributor
34,748 posts
895 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wine tasting that also serves lunch around the Plaza?

Girl and the fig is where I suggest you go . Excellent food here in a wine country ambiance. Your server can help you with pairings for your meal. Have fun! :)

6. Re: Wine tasting that also serves lunch around the Plaza?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2014, 05:17