We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alexandra's Plaza Suite

Orlando FL
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Alexandra's Plaza Suite

I posted back in Oct the drama with Joe from Cora's Cottage and his cancelling our reservation last minute and promised to let everyone know what ended up happening.

We booked in at Alexandra's Plaza Suite, which turned out to be right across the street from Cora's! Alexandra's was a FABULOUS time! Cathie & Gene are the owners of the cottage and they are superb hosts! They have not missed a beat with this rental cottage and the attention to detail was just amazing. The location is 1 block from the plaza and it is a quiet & very comfortable haven. We enjoyed ourselves immensely and cannot wait to return to Alexandra's. It was just what we needed after our long haul flight from Singapore.

I highly recommend a stay here. Very roomy with full kitchen, dining room, living room, large bath and one of the most comfortable beds we've ever slept on in the bedroom. Cathie and Gene are so warm and welcoming, she even left a basket of fruit and milk on the porch for us for our arrival. This place is wonderful! You can find them on Staysonoma.com

Vacaville...
Level Contributor
676 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alexandra's Plaza Suite

Lisa-so glad to hear you had a wonderful time. Did you ever get your charge from Cora's back?

Orlando FL
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alexandra's Plaza Suite

Yes, fortunately I did receive a full refund from the original booking. I'm just so happy that we were able to find Alexandra's, it was wonderful.

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alexandra's Plaza Suite

My wife and I just stayed at Alexandra's Plaza Suite for a week, and it was every bit as good as LisaT described. It was like being in someone's home, as it had every imaginable amenity.

Being right next the plaza is so very convenient to shops, restaurants, in-town wineries, plaza events, and quiet neighborhood walking. Alexandra's itself is very quiet since it is on the back side of the plaza. You even walk by a small farm (fresh produce for sale in season) on the way to plaza.

Your host Gene is an award-winning winemaker who would love to share his knowledge with you. We couldn't imagine better hosts or a better time.

If one bedroom is large enough for you, this is *the* place to spend a Sonoma-area vacation.

4. Re: Alexandra's Plaza Suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 00:15