We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Franciscian vs. Rustic Cottages vs. Tahoe Vista Lodge Cabins

Sturgis, Michigan
Level Contributor
127 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Franciscian vs. Rustic Cottages vs. Tahoe Vista Lodge Cabins

All three of these places have availabilty for our two nights on the west/north side and all are rather comprable in price. Advantages/disadvantages to any of them? FWIW - Rustic Cottages comes in cheapest at 109 - 129/nt for week of July 4th and Franciscian comes in highest at 129-144. Franciscian does not include breakfast but the others do. Originally we were planning on camping, so quiet natural beauty is our only real requirement. We don't necessarily need to stay on the lake, so even venturing westward a bit would be an option for other locales.

We are flying in from Michigan for my husband's 50th :-)

Any thoughts would be most welcome!!

Thanks,

Jackie

2 replies to this topic
Long Barn...
Level Contributor
4,717 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Franciscian vs. Rustic Cottages vs. Tahoe Vista Lodge Cabins

I doubt you will get many responses on this post. Very few people have stayed in your three choices(I have stayed in none of them) to give you an objective opinion.

You can check the reviews here on TA and make your own decision.

Sturgis, Michigan
Level Contributor
127 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Franciscian vs. Rustic Cottages vs. Tahoe Vista Lodge Cabins

Thanks CaSwede...I always scour reviews on here and they have led to many great vacation stays. I was hoping I could find someone who had maybe been at one, two, or three of these and offer some comparison. :-) We ended up booking at Rustic Cottages for the two nights we are on that end of the lake. Looking so forward to our trip!

Reply to: Franciscian vs. Rustic Cottages vs. Tahoe Vista Lodge Cabins
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tahoe Vista