We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embassy Suites vs. Temecula Creek Inn

Which Temecula hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego
3 posts
Save Topic
Embassy Suites vs. Temecula Creek Inn

Please give me your opinions on a one night stay after wine tasting. It's a girls getaway and we want a nice relaxing pool sit after the wine and don't want to drive to dinner. Thank you!

Temecula, CA
Destination Expert
for Temecula
Level Contributor
1,321 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Embassy Suites vs. Temecula Creek Inn

Hello - your choice really depends on your budget. The Embassy Suites is on the corner of Ynez and Rancho California road. As such, its probably has the heaviest traffifc load in the city. Noise can be substantial from traffic on the freeway and the locals. There's a Marie Calendars in the parking lot, Pat and Oscars across the street, as well as Claim Jumper, Chili's, Stuart Andersons, as well as many other smaller places to eat within walking distance of the Suites - Scarcella's is a local favorite and within walking distance. You can also walk to the movie theater if you want to catch a movie. The TCI - is off the beaten path and your only choice for food is the Grill there at the Inn. Food is fanastic, ambiance is great, but there's not much to do and I believe the cost for rooms is substantially higher than at the Suites - if it were me - for a 'girls night out' - I would pick the Suites just because there's more to do once you return from wine tasting. I know dinner would be much more expensive at the Grill than your choices around the Suites.

2. Re: Embassy Suites vs. Temecula Creek Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2011, 06:23