We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay in vacaville

pebble beach
Level Contributor
235 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay in vacaville

hello we will be driving through vacaville in august and would like to stay in a hotel with a bar/restruant for one night before continueing on our long long long journney to medford oregon. thanks in advance

4 replies to this topic
Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,359 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay in vacaville

I know very little about Vacaville but I do happen to know that the Courtyard by Marriott has a restaurant and bar. Perhaps a local will come along and enlighten us?

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
53,958 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay in vacaville

What the Courtyard has barely qualifies as a restaurant and bar, but it is right across from the Vacaville Premium Outlets and you have an Applebee's, Tahoe Joe's and BJ's Brewhouse are all there in the area, easily walkable.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,359 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay in vacaville

OH......Great information. Thanks, Scott. Someone told me they stayed at the Courtyard and ate there.....they must be easily satisfied <grin>.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
53,958 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay in vacaville

If you want beer & wine and snack like stuff the Courtyard is fine, but with Applebee's just two doors down, I'd go for the variety.... actually I'd walk to BJ's and get my pizzookie, regardless of what I was eating and drinking :)

Reply to: where to stay in vacaville
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vacaville