We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villagio Spa vs. vintage Inn

Which Yountville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Villagio Spa vs. vintage Inn

I know this has been asked but wasnt able to get clear understanding, Is there one or the other of the vintage inn or villagio spa that is recommended to stay at. coming for a night for my anniversary. Also, we have the option of the westin versa in napa valley. not sure how far away it is and if there is a recommendation between these hotels? how long is it recommended to stay in napa. we are spending 4 days in sand fran and 1 day in napa. Much thanks for any feedback.

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
130 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Villagio Spa vs. vintage Inn

OK! I will... funny... I had booked a room at the Yountville Inn... but was disappointed with the "continental breakfast". And their website didn't impress me. I really wanted to stay at Vintage or Villagio!!! And, lucky me! I checked the website last week, and the prices went down!! So I booked it!! I'm very excited!!!

Level Contributor
34,757 posts
895 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Villagio Spa vs. vintage Inn

Very cool, I was very impressed with the great breakfast at The Villagio, we ate outside when we stayed there. :)

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
101 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Villagio Spa vs. vintage Inn

As a fellow Floridian, I would like to know how you liked the Vintage Inn. Am trying to chose between Villagio and Vintage as both were recommended by the conceriege at the Fairmont Mission Inn in Sonoma as our additional day in the area in August.

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
130 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Villagio Spa vs. vintage Inn

First, I'd recommend more time in Napa!!! I've stayed at the Vintage Inn and loved it. Going to Villagio in July..... I'm sure it's just as wonderful, or better, because it has a spa..... When are you going? I can tell you the difference in about 7 weeks!!

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Villagio Spa vs. vintage Inn

I just returned from an amazing stay at the villagio spa. room was amazing with fireplace and tranquil fountains that are easy to sleep to with the windows open. serive was awesome. definitely recommend a spa treatment. have nice steamroom/sauna and good pool side food. the champagne brekafast was great with omelet station and waffle station among other treats. great central location to go wine hopping.

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
130 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Villagio Spa vs. vintage Inn

yeah! can't wait!!! thank you!!

17. Re: Villagio Spa vs. vintage Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2009, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Yountville
Recent Conversations