We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bardessono

Which Yountville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
boston
Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bardessono

my wife and I are spending July 4th weekend in Yountville and was looking for some feedback on the Bardessono. How does it compare to the Villagio?

thanks,Michael

Level Contributor
34,236 posts
884 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bardessono

The Bardessono just opened in Feb. so it is very new, it looks gorgeous from the website and is very contemporary. We have stayed at The Villagio and it is a beautiful property with a Tuscan-feel to it. The grounds are dotted with fountains, there is a lovely pool there, Champagne breakfast buffet is included with your room and they have recenlty completed a new spa. You can walk to wonderful restaurants from the Villagio, Bottega, REDD, Bistro Jeanty and Ad Hoc are all right there. :)

boston
Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bardessono

thank you, what level of room would you suggest at the Villagio?

Level Contributor
34,236 posts
884 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bardessono

I would get an inner courtyard room, you will have less traffic noise, these rooms are quiet. We had a large room with a fireplace and spacious bath with granite countertops. :)

Napa
Level Contributor
2,486 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bardessono

Bardessono is very upscale- I've heard only good things about it!

5. Re: Bardessono

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2009, 07:33
Get answers to your questions about Yountville
Recent Conversations