We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring skiing in Beaver Creek -- where to stay?

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
130 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
Spring skiing in Beaver Creek -- where to stay?

We are going skiing end of March next year, in Beaver Creek. Normally I like the Ritz, but the rates have gotten out of control! In fact, all the hotel rates are very high! Any affordable, but not cheap, recommendations? I like the luxury of the Ritz.... what else ya got!???

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Spring skiing in Beaver Creek -- where to stay?

Start at beavercreek.snow.com/info/winter/pb.asp but know that info at this time may be very limited.

Less expensive accommodations can be found in Avon and Edwards. Also try VRBO.com.

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spring skiing in Beaver Creek -- where to stay?

Easter is a little earlier than usual next spring. Most hotels will keep their rates up at least through that weekend if not to March 30 or 31. If you aren't traveling around children's holidays try arriving March 30 or later rather than end of March. Rates may drop off quite a bit.

beaver creek
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Spring skiing in Beaver Creek -- where to stay?

I have lived in Beaver Creek for about a year now and worked at several of the hotels in the area. The Hyatt, Charter, Pines Lodge, and Beaver Creek Lodge are all pretty competetively priced. Although the Hyatt is a usually a little more expensive it has the best location and also the on site spa is wonderful. The Pines Lodge and the Charter are a little off the beaten path but just a short free shuttle ride to anything. The Charter also has and onsight spa which is good. My favorite is the Beaver Creek Lodge, although it does not have a spa it is a beautiful hotel right beside the village and just to the bottom of the slopes. It is close to everything, and has free wine everyday from 4:30 to 5:30, always a plus.

4. Re: Spring skiing in Beaver Creek -- where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 02:19
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now