We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Restaurant in Beaver Creek or Vail

Which Beaver Creek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Castle Rock...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic Restaurant in Beaver Creek or Vail

My husband and I are planning a weekend trip to Beaver Creek in June. We are staying at the Park Hyatt and are looking for ideas for a romantic restaurant to celebrate our anniversary. Please give us some ideas!

Vail,CO
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Beaver Creek or Vail

I say in this order: Grouse Mountain Grill (request a window table) Splendido, Maribelle's.

Also, Beano's is a great "experience"... you ride horses up to the mountain "cabin" and have a gourmet dinner, but I think the food is better at the 3 I suggested earlier. Check the restaurant link on this site for reviews. Happy Anniversary!

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
892 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Beaver Creek or Vail

In Beaver Creek, I'd also recommend Splendido, Mirabelle & Grouse Mountain Grill....consider Beano's Cabin if they are open. But I would also consider a trip to Vail for a dinner at La Tour (IMO the best romantic restaurant in the Vail Valley).

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,754 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Beaver Creek or Vail

You have some great suggestions so far. I would second Mirabelle as my all-time favorite in Beaver Creek. The only downside for you is that it's down the hill so you'll need transportation from the Hyatt.

I would say Grouse Mountain Grill would be nice, too, but not as good as Mirabelle. It's closer, probably walkable, but more convenient to take a shuttle.

There are many options in easy walking distance of the Hyatt right in Beaver Creek Village, but I don't feel that any of them are at the same level as Mirabell. Just my opinion.

Have fun.

4. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Beaver Creek or Vail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2009, 05:17