We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

poste montane vs market square

Tupelo, Mississippi
Level Contributor
272 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
poste montane vs market square

We are looking for lodging in Beaver Creek over Christmas Holidays and were wondering if anyone had any suggestions for iether of these properties. We are traveling with 4 adults and 6 children (2 families) and wanted to stay in the village or even ski-in ski-out. I know Poste Montane doesn't offer this, but it looked so nice and was less than Market Square.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
19,251 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: poste montane vs market square

Yes, you can ski right up to Market Square. But Post Montane is pretty close, just an escalator ride to the plaza and a short walk. If you're looking to save a little I wouldn't sweat the fact that it's not DIRECTLY on the snow. It's a great property.

Vail,CO
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: poste montane vs market square

Check out St. James Place; 970-845-9300. They were also going to offer a program that offered ski passes with a stay of 7 days or more over Christmas so ask them if they are going to be doing that.

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
892 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: poste montane vs market square

Both are nice properties - I'd probably go with Poste Montane but you really can't go wrong.

4. Re: poste montane vs market square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2010, 06:19