We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much is parking at Beaver Creek?

Managua, Nicaragua
2 posts
Save Topic
How much is parking at Beaver Creek?

We will be going to Beaver Creek in February and we've never been there before. We are debating whether to rent a car or not. We don't know if it's completely necessary. Also I've heard Beaver Creek is expensive and I'm guessing that includes parking. Does anyone know how much it is? How do they charge per day? I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How much is parking at Beaver Creek?

If staying in condo/hotel in BC village area check direct with them to get rates. Not likely to be free. If staying off-resort there is free skier parking in the Elk and Bear parking lots below main gate. free shuttle to village area about 8-10 min ride. I don't recall any public fee-based parking in village area.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
13,375 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much is parking at Beaver Creek?

This might help.

beavercreek.com/planyourtrip/…23Top

I have no idea how much it cost, we always park in the free lot and take the bus. It is a hassle but it is free.

Managua, Nicaragua
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How much is parking at Beaver Creek?

Thank you for the information, that website does help. We are staying in the Elkhorn most probably so it will be free for us if we choose to rent a car.

Vail,CO
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much is parking at Beaver Creek?

I would seriously look at your itinerary to determine IF you need a car. Beaver Creek has a fabulous FREE shuttle service, both a regular rotating bus AND an on-demand shuttle. The bus can even take you into Vail for just a few bucks. Most people I talk to when they are here tell me the rental car just SAT> a waste of vacation dollars.

5. Re: How much is parking at Beaver Creek?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2011, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Beaver Creek