We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April in Beaver Creek

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
April in Beaver Creek

I'm thinking of returning to Beaver Creek

However, the only time I can get to the resort is for the second weekend I April

Any advice on the historic snow conditions in April would be very useful.

Hope you can help!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
18,198 posts
415 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April in Beaver Creek

I was there that weekend last year. It was fantastic. And it's been a good snow year.

Vail,CO
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April in Beaver Creek

April is a fun time with lots of festivities going on and usually good warm sunny weather. Snow conditions are impossible to forecast because it all depends on the weather between then & now. We are having a banner snow year, but if by chance we'd get an early spring with warm temps and rain, those two things can turn good snow into no snow in a hurry. We are ALWAYS open up until then, and there is always good snow up top. Your worst case scenario would be having to download if the bottom of the mountain has melted off. COME! You will love the weather!

3. Re: April in Beaver Creek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 08:19