We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ski rental in beaver creek

Michigan
3 posts
Save Topic
ski rental in beaver creek

Hi, I am traveling to Beaver Creek. I need to rent some skis for my husband. I have found prices varying from $20 per day to $45 for the same type set up. does anyone have an idea of why this is? The $20 is Venture Sports in Avon. Any rental advise?

Eagle, Colorado
Level Contributor
18 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ski rental in beaver creek

I would suggest renting at Beaver Creek Sports in Beaver Creek because first they have great equipment and second, if your boots don'f fit right or if you have any other equipment issues they are at the bottom of the slope!! They have always been very helpful. The only down side is that they moved the lockers to put your shoes and you have to walk a little way to get to them

Indianapolis...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: ski rental in beaver creek

I suggest renting skis in advance from RentSkis.com online. Your husband can pick up his equipment at the bottom of the slope. There are lockers nearby to store his shoes. If any problems arise - having the rental location there at the base of the mountain is helpful. I used rentskis.com last year and again this year. Knowledgable staff but not the speediest service.