We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar Hopping in BC Village

Williamsport...
Level Contributor
4 posts
173 reviews
Save Topic
Bar Hopping in BC Village

We have a couple of hours to kill between skiing at BC and a 7pm dinner reservation at Splendido on December 24th. We are looking for some romantic spots in BC Village to have a few drinks.

Thanks.

Palm Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
41 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar Hopping in BC Village

There are a lot of great spots. The Park Hyatt is really lovely and has a very nice bar and public areas that you can enjoy. Alternatively, it may be nice to take the complimentary shuttle over to the Ritz Carlton to enjoy drinks there

There is a really nice bar area at Splendido that you can enjoy prior to dinner. They have a really nice lounge with a roaring fire .

enjoy!

Williamsport...
Level Contributor
4 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar Hopping in BC Village

Thanks for your help. We will hit the Park Hyatt and then head over to Splendido's.

We have also read on this forum about the Dusty Boot Saloon, Foxnut Sushi and the Coyota Cafe. We are thinking these places will be pretty packed and not too romantic so thanks for your suggestions.

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
Level Contributor
1,420 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar Hopping in BC Village

There will be a new place opening called The Metropolitan Wine & Tapas bar. I've only seen the help wanted ads, so no info on it yet, but I'll update if I hear something.

Williamsport...
Level Contributor
4 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bar Hopping in BC Village

Metropolitan Wine & Tapas bar - I stumbled on their hiring ad in the Vail Daily website for a Sous Chef.

This could be a good place also. They should be opening soon.

Thanks.

Williamsport...
Level Contributor
4 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bar Hopping in BC Village

Metropolitan Wine & Tapas bar - here is what the Vail Daily has to say about it -

vaildaily.com/article/…1062

We will stop here for a few glasses of wine before going to Splendido's. Oh yea!

evergreen, colorado
Level Contributor
5,587 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bar Hopping in BC Village

I am now learning of the Met for the first time, looks wonderful! BC does need a good non-hotel breakfast place in the Village, too. Now back to their tapas and wine, awesome.

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
Level Contributor
1,420 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bar Hopping in BC Village

Haven't been up to the Met yet, but I love the idea of small tastes of wines. Makes it easy to try new things and pair them with specific tapas.

8. Re: Bar Hopping in BC Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2012, 10:20