We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaver Creek Expenses

Which Beaver Creek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
7 posts
Save Topic
Beaver Creek Expenses

Hello All!

This past December and January my family and me visited Whistler for a vacation that we loved. We payed about $850 per night for a ski in ski out condo, and were wondering if a similar ski in ski out accomodation would be available for the same price or less. I have read many articles about Beaver Creek being one of the most expensive ski resorts, which is a shame, because I would love to visit.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,487 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaver Creek Expenses

You should be able to do quite fine at that rate, depending on the size of condo. Would obviously be more challenging during Christmas holiday. Hyatt is the most convenient, but also most expensive in general. Look for other opportunities right in the main village, either ski in/out or something right in the plaza. Stay away from properties a touch away from the main village (Charter, Borders, etc.).

Have fun.

2. Re: Beaver Creek Expenses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 06:16