We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new years beaver creek

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
21 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
new years beaver creek

i will be in beaver creek for new years and it will be my first time there.

can somebody help me find a nice restaurant during my stay and especially for new years or maybe something special to do there. we are 2 couples!

thanks a lot!

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
653 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: new years beaver creek

You could try to get into Beano's Cabin. You can take a sleigh ride up to the cabin for dinner. It has won many awards. I think they start taking reservations the first day of November. Here's their number: (970) 949 9090

houston
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: new years beaver creek

beanos cabin is what everyone says is so great, i spent 500 for dinner with my wife and didnt eat the food, which was very late, in fact three kids at the next table fell asleep waiting, when i asked the waiter to recommend a wine bottle, he said he usually prefers to drink this one type that was 450 a bottle, plus the 'sleigh' ride was slow, smelly and freeeeeezing, in edwards is a italian restaurant in a little strip center, they opened early for my family and the food was some of the best we ever ate, the whole ticket for me and my wife and 3 kids was about 150, so really nice, i'm going back this christmas too and the family is already looking forward to the italian place, sorry i dont know the name but it was right off the main drag between bc and edwards in a strip center that looked like an office park, they all do really, and the entrance was up some stairs

good luck, if you find it you'll be happy

houston
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: new years beaver creek

oh yeah, it was my wifes bday and i saked for the guitarist to do a little song for her, he was really nice and said he would, and then forgot, but he was really sorry, beanos suuuuuuuuucksssss

Oregon
Level Contributor
212 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: new years beaver creek

Here are a couple choices...right in the Beaver Creek base village, we've eaten at both, and highly recommend them.

The Grouse Mountain Grill (949-0600; $$$$), adjacent to the Pines Lodge, serves Rocky Mountain cuisine, featuring such dishes as Colorado lamb and pretzel-crusted pork chops. The elegant European interior is intimate, all the more so because of the nightly jazz pianist who performs during dinner. The Zagat Survey repeatedly names the restaurant as one of the best in the region.

In Market Square, follow your nose to Toscanini (845-5590; $$–$$$$), a busy Italian restaurant overlooking the outdoor ice rink and featuring excellent seafood and pasta dishes. Special children's menu selections are available.

Grand Lake, Colorado
Level Contributor
603 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: new years beaver creek

I have to agree with Grouse mountain grill. We ate there a few years ago, and it was my best dining experiance i have ever had. I had the pretzel crusted pork chops, and they were awesome! I highly highly recommend this place!

Vail,CO
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: new years beaver creek

Personally, I agree with previous poster that Bean'os can be over rated. The Italian restaurant I think he is speaking of in Edwards is Tavalachio. Edwards has many great moderately priced restaurants but not the "resort" feel you may be looking for. I also 2nd Grouse Mountain Grill in The Pines Lodge!!

7. Re: new years beaver creek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 09:18