We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charter v. Inn @ Beaver Creek

Which Beaver Creek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Topic
Charter v. Inn @ Beaver Creek

Which one would you prefer, and why?

Wash. DC
Level Contributor
67 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Charter v. Inn @ Beaver Creek

I think it depends more on whether you want a condo or a hotel. Unless you really want a condo, I think the Inn wins hands down. Better location (closer to slopes and village); small cozy environment (the Charter is much larger); decent breakfast buffet.

Don;t get me wrong, the Charter is a great place, but give me closer to the slopes and village everytime (unless I wanted a three bedroom condo where I could cook my own meals occasionally).

Vail,CO
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Charter v. Inn @ Beaver Creek

I agree with previous post. Inn is quaint, lovely and The strawberry Park lift is literally at your door. Ski in/out

The Charter is a "condo-tel" rich with amenities: indoor & out door pools, lush spa, restaurants, etc. They have a shuttle which takes you to the slopes or you can also ski in and out of The Charter through Creekside Park to The Elkhorn Lift.

I'd suggest for you to determine whether you want a hotel or a condo> Hotel= Inn Condo= Charter

Hope this helps you choose!

Check out the maps at www.snow.com to see where these lifts are located.

3. Re: Charter v. Inn @ Beaver Creek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Beaver Creek