We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boulderado vs. Marriot??

Which Boulder hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis
Level Contributor
195 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Boulderado vs. Marriot??

Been staying at the Boulderado the last 3 visits to town and am thinking of staying at the Marriot this time. Love the location of the Boulderado (have posted the Boulderado) but hear great things about the Marriot. Anyone been to both or have any other input? Thanks!!

1. Re: Boulderado vs. Marriot??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2007, 20:49
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
604 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boulderado vs. Marriot??

We have been staying at the Marriot the past 4 days and it has been great. The rooms are nice - but nothing fancy, service is great (except for calling cabs), and bed is nice and comfy. It is a 5 minute drive to Pearl Street. After staying here, I would want to try the Boulderado - I think it would be nicer to be in the downtown area.

Colorado
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boulderado vs. Marriot??

I highly recommend looking at the St Julien. It is also located near Pearl St. ( 1 blk so. on Walnut) and is a 4 star. Boulderado has some charactor, but this place is nice. Marriot only as a last resort, I would look at Onmi, Interlocken before.

St Austell, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boulderado vs. Marriot??

I agree with Sparkysan - the St Julien is great.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boulderado vs. Marriot??

I have stayed at the Boulderado, and attended weddings there a few times. It is a historic hotel, and the rooms are small, but location is fantastic for downtown. The Marriott is a much different place- in a strip mall, but probably more modern and convenient for parking, etc.

I don't how else to compare them. If you are into spas- the Essentiels Spa attached to the Marriott is really nice too.

I agree with the others, if you want it all- try St. Julien- modern, downtown location, parking underground, and next door to my favorite restaurant- The Med ;)

6. Re: Boulderado vs. Marriot??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 00:17