We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to spend 6-8 hours in Boulder?

MD
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Topic
How to spend 6-8 hours in Boulder?

How would you recommend I spend 6-8 hours in Boulder? What are the major sights to see? I am open to hiking in that area too.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,104 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to spend 6-8 hours in Boulder?

Pearl Street Mall, University of Colorado campus, hiking in the Boulder Mountains, Chautauqua Park, biking or walking along Boulder Creek, a drive up Boulder Canyon to Boulder Falls,

Visit www.bouldercoloradousa.com

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
10,481 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to spend 6-8 hours in Boulder?

If you'd like to hike, I suggest going to Chautauqua Park. Depending on what time you get there, you can have breakfast or lunch at the Dining Hall and take a hike before or after. There many wonderful hiking trails: Royal Arch, Enchantment Mesa, Green Mountain to name a few. Check this site for trail info: www.bouldercolorado.gov/index.php…

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to spend 6-8 hours in Boulder?

walk the Pearl street Mall, then continue west till you hit the Settlers park which overlooks Boulder, cross it over to Mapleton str. where there is a start of Mt. Sanitas, nice hike and views, cool down by the creek at Dushanbe teahouse

4. Re: How to spend 6-8 hours in Boulder?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 13:17