We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carousel of Happiness

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,572 posts
739 reviews
Save Topic
Carousel of Happiness

Whether you live in the Boulder/Denver metro area or are just visiting......whether you are young,young at heart or towing a young one....a visit to the Carousel of Happiness in nederland,Colorado is pure joy!!!!!!!

This has been over a 25 yr old project......a labor of love.........you will be amazed at the beauty of this Carousel and enjoy every moment of your Carousel ride for just $1/pp.

We drove up today with friends from Germany and 11 month old Cosima. ....expecting to be the only people there! What a surprise to see SO many enjoy ing this!

Driving up Boulder Canyon and back you can also enjoy the beauty of the area and even stop at Boulder Falls.

A great respite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colorado
Level Contributor
11,499 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carousel of Happiness

I agree, the Carousel is well worth a visit to Nederland.

The Carousel is our little jewel, a wonderful addition to our community. It is beautiful and has a heartwarming story behind it. carouselofhappiness.org/flashcarousel/flash.…

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
10,694 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carousel of Happiness

I didn't know Nederland had a carousel! Wonderful!

I knew about the Kit Carson County Carousel in Burlington (which was at Elitch Gardens till 1928) www.kitcarsoncountycarousel.com/index.html

but the Nederland carousel will be on our "to do" list!

3. Re: Carousel of Happiness

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2011, 06:58