We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

40th birthday celebration

Colorado Springs...
3 posts
Save Topic
40th birthday celebration

Looking for a restaurant to celebrate 40th birthday. Group of 30's and 40's. Would like a nice place with fun atmosphere and good food. We can walk to bars after on main street, but want a nice dinner first. I was considering Hearthstone or Blue River Bistro. Thank you!

9 replies to this topic
Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
142 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 40th birthday celebration

I did my 40th birthday dinner last year at Canteen. Excellent restaurant, great food and cocktails, and amazing service. They accommodated a large group of semi-drunk birthday celebrators and were very happy to do it. I can't recommend Canteen enough, great place.

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
Level Contributor
3,355 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 40th birthday celebration

In addition to the Canteen, take a look at

Relish

Ember

Matt

Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
14,116 posts
3,231 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 40th birthday celebration

We have enjoyed Relish and Ember.

Breckenridge, CO
Level Contributor
912 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 40th birthday celebration

+1 for the Canteen. There's also a new restaurant called Artisan 206 that's really good. They're on North Main in the old Red Orchid building, right next to the Canteen. I think it would be a nice choice because the interior is very spacious and newly remodeled. When we ate there a couple of weeks ago they had one very long table set up right in front of the Chef's counter that would be nice for a large group. The food is innovative and reasonably priced, at least for Breck.

I'd also recommend Twist, Legends, and the Breck Distillery.

Colorado Springs...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 40th birthday celebration

Thank you all very much for the suggestions. We wanted more on the fine dining side. Hearthstone and Blue River Bistro not so good?

Breckenridge, CO
Level Contributor
912 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 40th birthday celebration

The Hearthstone qualifies. So does Relish. Legends, too. Blue River Bistro no. Did you look at the menu for Artisan 206? The prices are low but the food is some of the best in town. My daughter has been eating there once a week and she's a die hard foodie.

Colorado Springs...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 40th birthday celebration

Thank you! I did, it's an option.

Breckenridge, CO
Level Contributor
912 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 40th birthday celebration

De nada!

Breckenridge, CO
Level Contributor
912 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 40th birthday celebration

Check out the Briar Rose as well. They have some amazing entrees.

Reply to: 40th birthday celebration
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge