We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advice from Breckenridge regulars

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
tampa
Level Contributor
271 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Need advice from Breckenridge regulars

I will be working in Breckenridge finishing up a new condo the week after Thanksgiving and need some help on some places to eat and drink while I am there ( my first time), Nothing to high end just some good food and some decent watering holes. I will be staying at The Great Divide Lodge and extended my stay a couple days so I can get some sking in.

Thanks alot

12th Gear

Loveland, Colorado
Level Contributor
621 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need advice from Breckenridge regulars

2 of my favs are Fatty's (italian and pizza) and Downstairs at Eric's(great food, bar&grill type atmosphere) you can find both on line to get directions.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,008 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need advice from Breckenridge regulars

There is a website, it is a UK website but covers all sorts of places including Breckenridge, which is for resort workers, gives the info on where to go etc etc, you may like to have a look. Address is

www.natives.co.uk

My husband and son stayed at Great Divide and enjoyed it a couple of years ago, we are all out at Christmas but at Beaver Run Resort this time.

tampa
Level Contributor
271 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need advice from Breckenridge regulars

Thanks for the tips, I'm looking forward to a great trip.

12th

Breckenridge
Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need advice from Breckenridge regulars

Empire Burger is great with a good bar, Wasabi is good for fast asian, and Giampiertos for pizza to go

Hickman, Nebraska
12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Need advice from Breckenridge regulars

I like Giampietro's and I had some unexpectedly good sushi last year at...maybe wasabi's. the mexican place by the old dredge is good too, but busy.

TPD

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
674 posts
419 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need advice from Breckenridge regulars

I definitely recommend Empire Burger and Mi Casa is just a fun place ( the one by the dredge). Make sure you try Columbine for breakfast or lunch and if you really want a great budget breakfast, go to Daylight Donuts. A little splurge, but not all too ridicously priced is Blue River Bistro. If you catch the shuttle, Dam Brewery in Dillon is very good!

tampa
Level Contributor
271 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need advice from Breckenridge regulars

Thanks guys and gals I'm taking notes

12th

Colorado
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Need advice from Breckenridge regulars

My favorite place for quick and good food is Breckenridge Burrito Company on S. Main St. (takeout or eat there). Also we do takeout quite a bit at My Thai (on east side of Main St. near corner of S. Park Avenue). Breckenridge Brewery is a fun place to have a beer.

9. Re: Need advice from Breckenridge regulars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge