We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time to Breckenridge....

Wisconsin
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
1st time to Breckenridge....

It's my families first time to Breckenridge. We will be going in June 2008 and have a few questions:

>weather

>family things to do

>best places to shop and dine

>anything we should not see or do?

Thanks!

~LakeMary

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
643 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st time to Breckenridge....

The weather....could be unpredictable in June. Usually it is rather mild, but not quite warm yet. Usually somewhere between 45-70 degrees if the weather is nice. but i have seen it snow in June in the mountains before, so make sure you pack prepared for any type of weather! Depending on how warm the spring was, there still could be snow on the mnts. or it could have melted by then.

There are lots of places to shop and eat. Main street in Breck has a lot of shops and tons of restaurants. My 2 fav restaurants are Fatty's (italian) and Downstairs at Eric's. You can also take a quick trip (25 mins or so) to Silverthorn and shop at the outlet mall there, which is really good!

If it's open, the Alpine Slide is really really fun for family activities. But depending on the snow, it might not be open or not. But if it is, do it!

2. Re: 1st time to Breckenridge....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 01:18