We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breckenridge nightmare

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
breckenridge
1 post
Save Topic
breckenridge nightmare

just got back from breck , great place to board, shame about the holiday company christal, who have taken money without consent and are crap at there job. hope no one else has to put up with this .

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: breckenridge nightmare

geez . . . give us the details

Arvada, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Boulder
Level Contributor
932 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: breckenridge nightmare

I will have to admit, it drives me nuts when people only sign up on here in order to complain. You may want to post an actual review in the reviews section.

Also a little confused because it looks like you are from Breckenridge....was that just a mistake when you signed up?

In all fairness you should give the details if you want to help future travelers.

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: breckenridge nightmare

And since his complaint is about Crystal Holidays, the UK travel company, and not about Breckenridge I'm going to assume your problem had absolutely nothing to do with Breck?

If so, it probably doesn't belong on this board but instead a complaint should be filed with Crystal. There are legal regulations operators are required to follow and you should see if your complaint is legitimate.

evergreen, colorado
Level Contributor
5,587 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: breckenridge nightmare

Single post, claims to be from Breckenridge, hmmmmmmm.

Mobile, AL
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: breckenridge nightmare

I say bs.

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
674 posts
419 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: breckenridge nightmare

ditto

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: breckenridge nightmare

Spill the beans Ranger!

I've just booked a week in Breckenridge with Crystal.

8. Re: breckenridge nightmare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge