We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ac

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ac

Looking for condos with air conditioning.

Can anyone suggest one.. if there are any?

Thanks!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
20,687 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ac

You do not need air conditioning in Breckenridge. Even if it is summer, Breck is at 9600 ft and never gets that hot.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: ac

Well, that's what I was thinking. However, I've been reading a lot of trip reports and people who have gone in the heart of the summer, like we plan to, were miserable. So, we would really like ac. So... again, does anyone know if there are lodging options with ac?

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
20,687 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ac

Having lived in Breckenridge for many years, you don't need AC even in summer.

BUT... if you have to have AC, I'm sure there are places and hopefully someone will post with info on AC lodgings.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ac

I agree AC can be important depending on where you stay. Some of the condo boxes in Breck don't breathe much and after heating up all day it may take awhile to cool off at night, even in July/August. Leaving your windows open may not be an option if you want to sleep --cars, rowdy people, drunks, squealing cats, whatever can make for a tough night and a worse next day. If anything see if they have ceiling fans because you'll be hard pressed to find AC in Breck.

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
Level Contributor
3,171 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ac

I agree about the AC in Breck not being needed.

I have not heard of AC in units in Breck that often. I would assume that if some units in Breck did have AC, they would be in the newer properties.

You may want to call

Crystal Peak

Main Street Station

Mountain Thunder

Gread Timber Lodge

Assume you can google to get the numbers.

Good Luck!

Matt

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: ac

Thank you!

7. Re: ac

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 15:17