We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trails End vs. 4 O'Clock Condos

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Trails End vs. 4 O'Clock Condos

I'm just about to book a condo for 4 adults (2 really good skiers, 2 wanna bes who haven't skied in over 10 years). Looking for +/- on Trails End (Quicksilver lift) vs. 4 O'Clock (Snowflake lift). Other considerations or experience with either location is very much appreciated! Also, we are driving in from Denver, would it make sense to pick up our lift tickets before Breckenridge or are the same price all over?

Many thanks!

Jennifer

Westminster...
Level Contributor
240 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Trails End vs. 4 O'Clock Condos

Quicksilver will be more congested and has quicker access to more difficult terrain but also is near greens.

Snowflake will be quieter and a little more remote and be a slower lift and take longer to get places.

I would choose Quicksilver because I could get skiing faster in the morning and after lunch and would be closer to the lodge and so forth. But Snowflake has its advantages. 4O'clock run is really just for that: The last run to get you down to the parking lot so it gets crowded at the end of the day.

Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge