We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skiing In April

UK
1 post
Save Topic
Skiing In April

What are the snow conditions like in Breckenridge in the first weeks of April? Is it worth renting a ski in/ski out accomodation or does the snow not extend to these condos in April.

Colorado
Level Contributor
444 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skiing In April

It varies year to year, but based on the current weather pattern we seem to be in, I'd say conditions will be pretty good. They've got a good base already, and should build on that through mid to late March.

As long as we don't get some unusual 2 week warm spell in march, should have plenty of snow at that time.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
7 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Skiing In April

I am wondering if the same holds true for mid April, as that is when I will be going back. Also, does the Breckenridge Resort hold true to it's closing date?

Thank you in advance.

Breckenridge, CO
Level Contributor
912 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Skiing In April

The best skiing is in April, and April is typically one of the snowiest months here. We already have received over 220 inches, with more to come. The area closed a bit earlier last year, but if the snow continues expect them to extend the season a bit. Not all of the mountain remains open towards the end, but with less people there are plenty of runs to ski.

Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge