We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breckenridge Lift Ticket deals?

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Breckenridge Lift Ticket deals?

Heading to Breckenridge in a few weeks and wondering where the best deal for tickets are. Was at Keystone a few years ago and I remember that we got our tickets from the Supermarket in Dillon and from a machine at a local ski shop.

Cannot remember exactly what we did - anyone out there have any guidance?

Thanks!

Colorado
Level Contributor
443 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breckenridge Lift Ticket deals?

If you're coming in through Denver, try to find a king soopers that's on the way and stop there. Probably best bet. **But call the store first**

The Vail resorts (Breck/Keystone/Vail/BC) really havnen't made it easy this year to get discount tickets. Many local ski shops don't even have them to sell.

Arlington, VA
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Breckenridge Lift Ticket deals?

At this time of year you may not get much of a bargain, but you can get about $6 off a one-day ticket at the ski shops in Dillon. There's also a Safeway in Idaho Springs that sells them, which is a convenient place to stop if you're driving from Denver to Breck.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breckenridge Lift Ticket deals?

We stopped at the King Sooper at 3400 Young field St. in Denver before we drove up to Breckenridge. I assume you're flying into DIA. Its right off of I-70 on your way up to Breckenridge. The courtesy desk that sells lift tickets is open 24 hours. We bought discounted tickets in Frisco using the automated machine too, but they were not as cheap as in Denver.

Deserts of Kuwait
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Breckenridge Lift Ticket deals?

I was able to find discount 1-day tickets through Fort Carson's Travel & Tickets for $45 each. The nice people there even fedex'd them to the house for $8 more. Find a friend who is military to order them.

Elmhurst, Illinois
Level Contributor
386 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breckenridge Lift Ticket deals?

We bought our tickets at the Safeway in Idaho Springs on our way from Denver to Brekcenridge. It was $65 instead of $75.

pittsburgh, pa
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Breckenridge Lift Ticket deals?

If you are going after April 2 there are four out of six day packages for $99.00 on Expedia.

Corinth, TX
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Breckenridge Lift Ticket deals?

PAULA191---thank you SO much for the advice. My husband and & will be in Breck April 1-8, and have been looking everwhere for discounted tickets. Best we had found was $65 each, stopping at King Sooper grocery store in Denver. We were planning on spending $130 (each) for 2-day passes. After reading your post, I just went to Expedia and spent $99 (each) for a 4/6 day pass! You saved me a total of $60, and added 2 extra ski days we were not budgeted to enjoy. Thank you VERY much :)

Chattanooga
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Breckenridge Lift Ticket deals?

Paula191, Thanks a bunch expedia had 4 of 6 for 99. Less than 25 a day for lift tickets. Brilliant

Kalamazoo, Michigan
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Breckenridge Lift Ticket deals?

Thanks so much for the lift ticket info. We were going to pay $270 with the PEAKS program and got tickets through Expedia for $99 also. That is the cheapest anywhere I have found.

Lansing, Michigan
Level Contributor
5 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Breckenridge Lift Ticket deals?

We were aple to get 6 of 8 day tickets good at all of the resorts in the group (Vail, Beaver, Breck, Keystone, A Basin) for 157 each through the Breckenridge Visitors Bureau when we booked with them over the phone. We did pay $100 extra for our lodging for the week but the savings on the lift tickets more than made up for it.