We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breckenridge Lift Pass - Use in Vail - UK Traveller

Nottingham
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Breckenridge Lift Pass - Use in Vail - UK Traveller

I am travelling across from the UK for ten day's in Breckenridge in the New Year and have seen on several web postings that the Breckenridge lift pass also covers a few days use in Vail & Beaver Creek if you buy a multi-day pass. I'll be buying a 9 day pass anyway (which I assume is a multi-day pass) but cannot see anything on the Breckenridge official we site that says the pass can be used for anything other than Breckenridge & Keystone. Is there a certain type of pass needed to qualify for use in Vail and Beaver Creek, or do I simply purchase the 9 day list ticket as directed on the official Breckenridge web site.

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,520 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breckenridge Lift Pass - Use in Vail - UK Traveller

With a 9 day Breck pass you can ski 4 days at Vail or Beaver Creek.

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,834 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breckenridge Lift Pass - Use in Vail - UK Traveller

When you go to the lift ticket purchase page - there is an icon of an 'i' with a circle around it. If you hoover your mouse it will tell you how many days at Vail and/or BV.

breckenridge.com/plan-a-trip/lift-tickets/li…

Future tip - you should have bought a season pass online last month.

Edited: 14 December 2011, 19:46
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
14,610 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breckenridge Lift Pass - Use in Vail - UK Traveller

Not sure if this helps but the A-Basin Pass is still for sale it gives you days at Keystone, Breck and one day @ Vail, check the blackout dates for Vail

<<

2011/12 ADULT (AGES 15+) BONUS PASS - $389

2011/12 CHILD (AGES 6-14 YEARS) BONUS PASS - $299

Price will increase December 24, 2011

Unlimited, unrestricted access to A-Basin for the entire 2011/12 season

5 days can be used at Breckenridge or Keystone, one of which can be used at Vail or Beaver Creek. Vail/Beaver Creek days restricted 11/25 - 11/26/2011, 12/26-12/31/2011, 1/14/2012 & 2/18-2/19/2012.

One $40 Half-day Class Lesson with the A-Basin Snowsports School (for pass holder only)

10% off Food and Beverage (excluding the 6th Alley Bar)

10% off retail at Arapahoe Sports

5 unrestricted days at Bear Valley, CA for the 11/12 season

1 unguided day at Silverton Mountain

Discounted tickets for friends and family

$10 off performance tune (valid all season)

arapahoebasin.com/ABasin/…season-passes.aspx

4. Re: Breckenridge Lift Pass - Use in Vail - UK Traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2012, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge