We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lift Tickets

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Lift Tickets

A group of us are going to Breckenridge Feb. 28th - March 4th. If I purchase lift tickets in advance through the Breckenridge Resort website, am I able to use one of the day passes to ski in another Vail resort (Keystone, Vail, Beaver Creek)? Also, is it possible to ski during the day In Breck and then use the same pass to ski that same day at night in Keystone? Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,703 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lift Tickets

Yes you can use it to night ski.

Depending on how many days you purchase, a certain amount of days for Vail and Beaver Creek are allowed - hover over the little circle I - it will tell you how many. Breckenridge, Keystone, and A-basin are unlimited.

Buying your tickets in advance on the Breckenridge website is the best as they have a lowest price guarantee. breckenridge.com/plan-a-trip/lift-tickets/li…

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
287 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lift Tickets

http://www.abskisport.com/lifts.html

AB Sports looks a little cheaper...

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,703 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lift Tickets

Bicky2 you are incorrect.

AB is only showing you current pricing not pricing for the OP's dates. If we compare current pricing then AB is actually $444 vs Breck's $432. (6 out of 9 days)

If the OP did find lower pricing somewhere, then they should invoke the 'Lowest Price Guarantee' that Vail Resorts has on their resort lift tickets.

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lift Tickets

Thanks for the info! Does anyone know what the lift ticket price is if purchased at the ticket window?

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lift Tickets

Just found this site. Lots of good info and I think these are the current prices.

http://www.black-diamond.com/breckenridge/

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
9,608 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lift Tickets

Walk up window price is $107 today until President's weekend when they go up to $111. They go down again until March then back up to $111.

Smart to purchase in advance -- see the link 1FourFun posted.

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Lift Tickets

^sorry, my link definitely out of date.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
85 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lift Tickets

Wow exact same dates our group is going.... Feb 28- March 4

Too bad Vail Mountain Resorts doesn't participate in the buy one get one free lift ticket deal through Sunoco.

www.skifreedeals.com

Seems like less resorts are participating than in years past.

Breckenridge...
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Lift Tickets

1FourFun nailed it. Advance purchase through breckenridge.com is definitely the best rate. Vail Resorts in general have cracked down on the ski shops and groceries offering last minute deals this year. Pioneer Sports has the best prices in Summit County I think and even thos are more expensive than the breckenridge.com advance purchase ones. Also, ORDER THEM SOON!!!! Breckenridge.com will not let you order them any more within 14 days prior to your arrival.

Basking Ridge, New...
Level Contributor
248 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lift Tickets

If you/or someone you know have a membership at Working Advantage they sell a single day ticket at $91 https:/…

or see if Breckenridge Customer Service can match this price by 'Lowest Price Guarantee Policy’ www.snow.com/info/lowest-price-guarantee.aspx

Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge