We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Peak for big Family with 14 kids ages 5-21??

Guatemala City...
5 posts
Save Topic
Which Peak for big Family with 14 kids ages 5-21??

I have the same problem but we are a large family group (24 total) and my youngest kid is 5. Were going for Christmas and we have a house for rent in peak 8 and another in peak 9. Both ski in/out. We can´t decide. The one in peak 8 is more expensive, but the one in peak 9 has ski in/out to a diamond one and we are definitely not experts!

Any advise?

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,764 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Peak for big Family with 14 kids ages 5-21??

Well with no idea where these two houses actually are, I can only go on the fact one is a ski-in/ski-out green run and the other black. If you have beginners in your group then this is a no-brainier - Peak 8.

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
Level Contributor
3,263 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Peak for big Family with 14 kids ages 5-21??

private msg me with the locations and I can give you my thoughts.

Peak 9 with a black run in doesn't make sense unless the place you are looking at is up in White Cloud but the only way you can get to White Cloud is off of Peak 10.

Matt

Guatemala City...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Peak for big Family with 14 kids ages 5-21??

Thank you! I am from Guatemala and have no clue on what to expect.

Guatemala City...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Peak for big Family with 14 kids ages 5-21??

OMG, I don´t want peak 10, because I see on the map that is full of black slopes. We want a family oriented trip! Any ideas where to find big houses that are really ski in/out houses....

Another question, if we go to peak 8 we would be expecting a place where we won't need to have a car to get to the lift, right??

Thanks a lot Mat!

5. Re: Which Peak for big Family with 14 kids ages 5-21??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2013, 10:47