We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival

Mercersburg, PA
Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival

So booked for July 19-22 for a married guy's long weekend in Breck, and we were pretty psyched to see hat the Breck Beer Festival was July 21st! Now I see on some websites that it's listed as July 14th. What's up? Is it the 14th or 21st? And if it's the 14th, man that's kind of upsetting since we kind of planned the weekend around it. Anyone else run into this?

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,797 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival

They had to have changed the dates. I see on several sites it is still listed as the 21st. However you can buy tickets for the 14th, so It is the 14th :-(

http://www.breckenridgebeerfestival.com/

Kind of odd, since Salida's beer festival is the 14th, seems like it would be a different weekend. Plenty of great breweries around town, I think I have even seen a brewery tour offered, so that might be a fun option. Plus rafting, fishing, hiking, biking, boating, no worries!

Mercersburg, PA
Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival

Thanks Frisco - sorry it took me so long to get back! We'll try the other activities, definitely going whitewater rafting. I'll check the brewery tours - anything else you'd recommend? Still, disappointed that they changed the day on us - we couldn't reschedule the trip as we are coming from the east coast.

3. Re: Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2013, 05:16