We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breeze Ski

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
235 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Breeze Ski

their website won't work when booking ski rentals for days, their customer service will not answer phones....it this legit or BS? Much more cost effective than others but do you get what you pay for here?

I will need ski equipment when i get to CO....

Please advise.

Disco

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,517 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breeze Ski

Rent skis where you are skiing. The reason is if something goes wrong you're doing it locally. Also, if ski conditions change, which they do, you can switch out your skis.

Where are you staying? Come back and we'll give you some places to check out.

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
235 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breeze Ski

Breeze is 1/2 price over Breck Sports on-site and is only an 8 minute walk from the resort..can even ski there. Well worth saving $170 bucks IMO, just a little nervous about customer service and want to make sure they are legit.

FYI- We are getting our skis a day early and have plenty of time for fit.

Mentioned in this post
Breck Inn
Breck Inn
311 Reviews
Breckenridge, CO
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breeze Ski

Is this the Breeze that is right on Park Ave? If it is, we previously have rented through them and had no problems/issues.

Is this the website you used?

www.skirentals.com

Have you tried their local number? I don't know if this is correct, but try 970-453-9320.

Edited: 20 November 2012, 14:44
Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,517 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Breeze Ski

My bad, thought you were looking to rent from the Breeze off of I-70 near Dumont, some distance away from Breck. $170 is big savings. Go for it. Know there are lots of good places to rent in area. My fav is Blue River at http://www.blueriversports.com/

Check their prices online to what Breeze offers.

Mentioned in this post
Breck Inn
Breck Inn
311 Reviews
Breckenridge, CO
Blue River Bistro
Blue River Bistro
888 Reviews
Breckenridge, CO
Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
235 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breeze Ski

thanks everyone. They are having website reservation problems right now and can't get anybody on the phone at the main #. The local shop was great on the phone, just couldn't do the reservations online and wanted to get some feedback. Tripadvisor hasn't let me down yet.

6. Re: Breeze Ski

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 17:19