We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I get last minute tickets to Breckenridge?

New York City, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where can I get last minute tickets to Breckenridge?

Noob to the 7 days before ski date and didn't realize that we'd be missing out on a huge discount. Any one else have suggestions on how to save a few bucks instead of paying window prices? Looking to ski this Sunday. Any suggestions we be greatly appreciated!

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,404 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I get last minute tickets to Breckenridge?

If skiing more than 2 days you'll save on a multi-day ticket. Safeco (or is it City Market?) in Frisco may offer a few more dollars off but no guarantee on availability. Vail Resorts now offers a matching price guarantee so off resorts discounts have mostly disappeared.

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,795 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I get last minute tickets to Breckenridge?

Either Safeway or City Market is what you are left with at this point - might save you about 8 or so bucks. Other options... if you know someone with a season pass who will be there they can use one of their buddy tickets for you - saves a lot of money off the regular price - maybe a third off. If you know someone who works there then they can give you a discount or a free pass (employees are given a couple.) If you know someone who lives in the Summit County area ask them if they know someone with a medallion - then you can ski for free.

If you go to Copper Mountain instead of Breckenridge then you can get a coupon out of the e-book or c-books sold in the Denver area and here too.

Oh, and it never hurts to call Breckenridge and grovel a bit and see what kind of price break they might give you - if you are here for a week then some of your days are currently in the discount window time slot.

Edited: 08 January 2013, 19:28
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
13,453 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I get last minute tickets to Breckenridge?

Are you looking to ski just Sunday? If so you might think about skiing someplace else, maybe A-Basin

liftopia.com/ski-resort-info/…01-2013

Or if you can use 10 gallons of gas Shell offers

www.skifreedeals.com/ski-resorts-all.html Loveland is an easy day trip, Copper too.

Edited: 08 January 2013, 21:07
New York City, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can I get last minute tickets to Breckenridge?

No I was hoping to ski Sunday Monday and at least one other day before I leave on Thursday.

5. Re: Where can I get last minute tickets to Breckenridge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2014, 06:19