We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sleigh Rides In Breckenridge

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
snellville
Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Sleigh Rides In Breckenridge

Would anyone recommend Two Below Zero for a dinner sleigh ride? Are there any other companies out there in Breck that do dinner sleigh rides? Will be traveling with a 3, 8, & 10 year old.

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
Level Contributor
3,210 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sleigh Rides In Breckenridge

I have done Two Below Zero a few times. Lots of fun.

Matt

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
9,983 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sleigh Rides In Breckenridge

I've read several posts recommending that company. Here's one from a few years ago tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g33327-i838-k34512…

Did you read reviews on TA? tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g33433-d11…

snellville
Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sleigh Rides In Breckenridge

Thanks! I guess we will give it a try...we always enjoy doing sleigh rides when we come out west but we haven't done one in Breckenridge yet.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
121 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sleigh Rides In Breckenridge

I also did Two Below Zero...lots of fun! Would definitely choose them again!

Plantation Florida
Level Contributor
485 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sleigh Rides In Breckenridge

Also did 2 below zero years ago. Good trip. They basically take you on a short sleigh ride to a cabin area. They serve you dinner, it's cold outside, but inside the tents, its warm. If you ask for steak sauce, it will be cold, so think about that. Once everyone eats, someone will play acoustic guitar and everyone sings along. Then you get in the sleigh and return. The people are very friendly and you'll "feel" like someone special. Plus you'll be sitting with another couple at your table, so the wife will have someone to talk to, asking where they are from and so on.

6. Re: Sleigh Rides In Breckenridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2014, 06:18