We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve Dinning and Entertainment

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Level Contributor
392 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
New Year's Eve Dinning and Entertainment

We will be in Breckenridge this New Year's with our two sons 12 and 8. We may have waited too long to make our dinner reservations. Some restaurants frequently mentioned here are already booked.

Any recommendations for our family with 2 well behaved boys with discriminating palates that are quite comfortable in restaurants? Mom and I do like wine and good food. Currently I have reservations at Taddeo's.

What about after dinner entertainment?

Thanks!!!!

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,333 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve Dinning and Entertainment

Without knowing which you've already tried...

Modis, Ember, Relish, Blue River Bistro, Warming Hut, Hearthstone are at the higher end.

Me I am not a huge fan of Taddeo’s Actually not a big fan of any of their restaurants.

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Level Contributor
392 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year's Eve Dinning and Entertainment

Thanks for the reply. I did look into these restaurants based on the previous post. They all look good. Hearthstone and Ember have no availability. Modis website is down and I haven't called them. Blueriver only has 8:45- this may be a little late, I was looking for 7. Relish has a fixed menu for $95/person. That's OK for my wife and me. I will call when I get a chance to see if they have a kids option. The Warming Hut has either 6 or 8 which I can make work if I need too. Any other options?

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,333 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Year's Eve Dinning and Entertainment

Other than Mother Loaded Tavern or Briar Rose nothing comes to mind. Both I think of as nothing special but decent enough food. Hopefully Matt or Angela will come up with something.

Edited: 03 December 2013, 21:00
4. Re: New Year's Eve Dinning and Entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge