We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lesson and Lift Tickets

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lesson and Lift Tickets

We are planning on taking some lessons at Breck and noticed that they have some lesson+lift ticket packages. The website says that these are "limited" lift tickets.

Does anyone know which lifts at Breck these "limited" tickets allow you to get on? We are green and almost blue skiers and would like to save some money. But don't want to get lift tickets that are only good for bunny slopes.

We went to Keystone last year and their lesson+lift lift tickets let us on pretty much any lift...

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,220 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lesson and Lift Tickets

A phone call may be in order to get a correct answer

Breckenridge Ski & Ride School Information:

Toll Free: 1-888-LRN-2SKI

Local: (970)453-3272

Email: lrn2ski@vailresorts.com

Houston, Texas
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Lesson and Lift Tickets

Last year at Keystone, they said that the lesson lift ticket being able to be used at all of the lifts was a sort of a local "secret" thing. So it is not widely advertised.

So I am hoping that the Breck system is the same way since they are run by the same company (the ticket will work everywhere and it is just not widely advertised).

Anyone know for sure?

Thanks.

Atlanta, Georgia...
Level Contributor
672 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lesson and Lift Tickets

I think the only lifts you can't get on with that lift/lesson ticket are the Falcon Superchair at Peak 10, the T-Bar, Imperial and maybe 6 Chair that only serve expert terrain.

4. Re: Lesson and Lift Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 February 2014, 18:35
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,462 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lesson and Lift Tickets

good to know

Houston, Texas
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Lesson and Lift Tickets

I'm getting ready to go on the trip. Does any know for sure which lifts the lesson lift tickets are not allowed on?

Kansas City
Level Contributor
248 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lesson and Lift Tickets

I believe you can you use those tickets on any lifts leading to beginner or intermediate terrain. So you would not be able to use them on T-bar, Imperial Chair, E Chair, 6 Chair, and Falcon? You might want to double check my calling the Breck 800 number....

point pleasant
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Lesson and Lift Tickets

i spoke to the sales team yesterday and you are going to be with the trainer till around 3pm-3:30. mountain closes at 4.

9. Re: Lesson and Lift Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2015, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge