We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining

Which Breckenridge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nebraska
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dining

Anxious to be visiying Breckenridge in a week or so. Past visits we usually run with the same restaurants. We usually hit Bubba Gumps, breckenridge Brewery and Mi Casa. We've also done downstairs at Eric's and last year tried Fatty's. Are we missing something fabulous?? Is Fatty's a local favorite? Who has the best pizza? Best Mexican? We are a family of 5... 19, 12 &12.

We will be there the week the ice sculptures will be started. We usually come the week after so we can enjoy them. Will it be more crowded? Skiing mon-Thursday. Monday will be MLK day.

Thanks!

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
Level Contributor
3,208 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining

Crowds- shouldn't be bad. Monday might be the worst but guessing people will start heading out after lunch to start to drive back.

Mexican- if you are down in Frisco, try Hacienda Real which is located between Safeway & Walmart...more towards Safeway. In Breck, try Jalapeno's if you haven't before.

Seems like you have hit the sports bars in eric's and Fatty's. Maybe give Motherloaded a whirl.

Pizza: see link: http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=Mexican+Food&find_loc=Breckenridge%2C+CO#find_desc=pizza

Another place to try: Empire Burger.

Matt

Atlanta, Georgia...
Level Contributor
672 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining

Giampietros has the best pizza, in my opinion.

We are big Quandary Grill fans too.

Kenosha has been hit or miss for us. Sometimes it is outstanding. Sometimes it is absolutely dreadful.

And one of my absolute favorite places to eat is the Motherloaded. Dynamite. Familiar, but fun.

Breckenridge...
Level Contributor
660 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dining

Matt beat me to it....Empire Burger is my favorite!!!

breck
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Dining

Jalapenos closed down about 2 years ago Matt! It has since re-opened as "Rio's". Haven't made it there yet.

South Ridge Seafood Grill is a locals favorite.

5. Re: Dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 05:17