We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chalk Creek Campground & RV Park - thoughts?

Which Buena Vista hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
colorado springs, CO
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Chalk Creek Campground & RV Park - thoughts?

Hello-

This coming weekend we are going to head over to Buena Vista from Col Springs - -- camping at Chalk Creek Campground & RV park... -- a friend booked us there and he is out of town for biz so can't be helpful in preparing us for the experience.

We are usually more into rustic camp settings- TENT by the way-- with dogs - etc etc -

but this seems to be more... populated ... and bit different than the "off the beaten path" camp sites we've usually opted for.

We know the dogs will need to be leashed, etc--

Hopefully fro sat -- we will get away and go find some falls to explore, and maybe hit the hot springs? --

also - is cooking at camp site pretty easy?

is it a laid back place or -- ... not so much?

eeks. hoping it is all good-- I am sure it will be!

-:) THANKS for any info!

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
9,982 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chalk Creek Campground & RV Park - thoughts?

I see you haven't had any replies...I'm not familiar with this RV park as we usually opt for the more rustic settings as well. Hope all goes well, and that you'll get back to us with a trip report.

2. Re: Chalk Creek Campground & RV Park - thoughts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Buena Vista