We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cooking School at the Home Ranch

Denver, Colorado
1 post
Save Topic
Cooking School at the Home Ranch

I noticed that the Home Ranch dude ranch near Steamboat Springs colorado is offering a cooking class with Chef Clyde Nelson. We were wondering if anyone had taken the class and if so what they thought. Apparently the Chef is pretty well known in cooking circles a girlfriend and I were thinking of taking a trip to escape for a few days... why we want to cook while we are gone, we must be crazy but they say we get to eat the proceeds and drink wine so I guess it won't be all that bad. Any feedback appriciated on taking such a class. Liz

GE1
London
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cooking School at the Home Ranch

Did you end up going to the Home Ranch? What did you think about it? We are also looking at Vista Verde. Thanks - Geir

Denver, CO
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cooking School at the Home Ranch

Liz,

I haven't heard about that class - but it sounds intriguing and I'll have to check it out next time I am in Steamboat. If you are looking for a fun cooking class a little closer to home, I would recommend The Clandestine Chef Cooking School (www.clandestinechef.com).

Executive Chef Enedina Andrews and I started the school and our chefs actually come to your home to teach you how to cook amazing dishes right in your own kitchen. We teach all over the Denver, CO metro area - so if you are looking for something in Denver - I'd check it out.

3. Re: Cooking School at the Home Ranch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 20:19
Get answers to your questions about Clark
Recent Conversations