We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire from Denver to Rapid City

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
63 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
car hire from Denver to Rapid City

Travelling from OZ and driving from Denver to Rapid City any suggestions on a cheap car rental place we could use

2 replies to this topic
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
989 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car hire from Denver to Rapid City

Hi deb g,

I shop for rates on rentalcars.com and carrentals.com - seem to have pretty decent luck finding rental car deals on either of these sites.

Are you looking for a one-way rental (drop-off in Rapid City)? Or will you be returning the vehicle back to Denver? Chances are you'll probably get a better rate if you're dropping it back in Denver. There is the possibility of a much higher rate and/or drop-off fees if you leave the vehicle up in South Dakota.

I noticed that you posted this in the Colorado City forum. For more replies, I would suggest posting your question in the Denver Forum. Colorado City is a small town in Southern Colorado :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
63 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car hire from Denver to Rapid City

Thanks for your response Colo Tripper I took your advice and posted on the Denver site :) Have you heard of cheap car rentals usa .com Im glad you stated you use carrentals.com as they seem to be the cheapest but I was worried it was a legit site. We are travelling one way all other car web sites are around $200 but carrentals is $38.00 soo cheap.

Reply to: car hire from Denver to Rapid City
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Colorado City